cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: CInclude POST (again)
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:42:10 GMT

I was just talking to someone about doing the same thing :). I'd be very interested in a transformer
that did a POST. I've replied to the thread rather than you just to note interests on the
mailing list (if there was enough interests for it to be added to the build).

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.