cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject How do you call a pipeline from flowscript?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:03:44 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a page similar to the Ajax Car selector example.  I
would like to set the <fd:output id="message"> at the bottom with some
information gathered from a database.  I have set up a pipeline to get
the information I need, but I can't seem to figure out how to call it
from the flowscript.  Is it possible to call a pipeline from flowscript?

Here's a few thing that I've tried and didn't work:
this.value = cocoon.processPipelineTo("cocoon:/somePipe");
this.setValue("cocoon:/somePipe");

I'm using Cocoon version: 2.1.8

Thanks in advance!
Brian