cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Bindeballe <yourspamh...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: cocoon portal framework
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:47:02 GMT
Christian Bindeballe schrieb:
> hello,
>
> can someone please point out to me where I need to change configurations
> in order to put the sample portal to work somewhere else other than the
> samples directory? I've looked in the documentation, but it only seems
> to cover the content of configuration files, not where these files are
> to be found. also searching through the cocoon.xconf or different
> sitemap.xmap files didn't yield any useful results. please help me, I am
> very desperate here.
>
> cocoon version is 2.1.8.
>
> best regards,
> christian

hi

I FINALLY got to the place where I needed to change a path, in the
cocoon.xconf, around line 250

<component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.ProjectPathModule"
logger="core.modules.input" name="portalpath">
        <uri-prefix>portal/</uri-prefix>
     </component-instance>

sorry for bothering you, seemed a little more complex than it was.

regards,

christian