cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@bluexml.org>
Subject Compiling problems 2.2 with Eclipse
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:35:01 GMT
Hi,
I downloaded a svn version of the trunk 2-3 days ago and started to
compile it the usual way (build.bat then cocoon.bat servlet) :
everything works like a charm.

When I start to compile it with eclipse, I have errors in session-fw
about SessionManager not found in the project. If I just touch the
source files that have problem in the session-fw block, the files
compile !!!

So I finally end with a cocoon compiled.

Then I start cocoon servlet and errors appear :
* my WEB-INF/lib is empty and I'm using the CocoonServlet in web.xml, it
does not find the org/apache/common/langs/exception/NestableException

* if I had the common-lang.jar in the endorsed lib, I have another error
about excalibur

Then I put all the libs I have in the optional lib directory in the
WEB-INF/lib and I use ParanoidCocoonServlet.

I can see all the libs loading, and I finish with an error about the
ParanoidServlet that can't be initialized

Any ideas ?

--

BlueXML
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret