cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: Using <xsl:include> in stylesheet throwing error
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:25:08 GMT
Put a xalan.jar next to the xsl and call:

java -Xbootclasspath/p:xalan.jar -jar xalan.jar -in in.xml -xsl book.xsl -out out.xml

where you can replace in.xml with book.xsl if you have no input xml at hand..

:-)

Cheers

PS: the bootclasspath parameter makes sure that you are using the xalan.jar you are providing

yourself, not the one that is installed with JDK.