cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Bindeballe <yourspamh...@gmx.net>
Subject moving the portal
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:19:01 GMT
Hello everybody.

I am lost.

I am trying to implement a portal with cocoon as part of my thesis. So
far so good. As I try to understand and learn about the way cocoon
functions, I moved the portal folder from the samples folder to the root
folder in my tomcat-webapps directory [which is called copo, as for
cocoon portal ;)]. So the portal and all its sub-folders reside in
tomcat/webapps/copo/
I changed the skin-base path in the cocoon.xconf file in the WEB-INF
folder already, but when I try and access the path /copo/portal I get

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: No
project-base path found in URI

where can I set this path and how?

also in this error message it says:
Sitemap: error when calling sub-sitemap
{tomcat-path}/webapps/copo/sitemap.xmap - 721:66 <map:mount>

My approach is to copy the sample portal and adapt it to my needs, thats
why I copied it to a folder where I can work on it, since it is no use
for me being in "samples/blocks/portal/" somewhere in the webapps
folder. Which other files / paths do I need to alter in order to get it
working?

Best regards and thanks in advance for your help :)

christian