cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Duncan McLean <duncan_mcl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Advice/help needed for application
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:34:33 GMT
Hi Derek

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately we are locked into using Cocoon 2.0.4 for (at least) the
near future. We are a relatively large organisation with
a large number of disparate websites built into the Cocoon
infrastructure. There is work to upgrade all aspects of the environment
including Cocoon, but unfortunately this will not deliver in the
lifetime of this development... :-(

As I understand it flowscript etc isn't available in 2.0.4 - correct?
Therefore I guess we need to fall back on a more primitive mechanism...
anybody have ideas?

Thanks yet again

Duncan