cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Duncan McLean <duncan_mcl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Advice/help needed for application
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:59:13 GMT
Hi

We currently use Cocoon 2.0.4 running on an AIX box.

We have been asked to create an application that will be incorporated
into an existing website that runs under Cocoon.
This application consists of several multi-page forms that have some
tricky validation requirements. Data should be preserved in session
until it is submitted.
The data is submitted to a business service (hosted outside Cocoon).  It
should also be able to handle and transform the resulting message
returned from the business service.

Can someone out there suggest how this can be achieved (in simple terms
please as we are  still very much getting to grips with Cocoon!!!).
 If you could also point us to examples etc then that would be even better!

Thanks in advance

Duncan