cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: cinclude, include and xinclude in Cocoon 2.1.8
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:41:27 GMT
Have you verified that the output of your XSLT is the same now as it was
in the older version?  e.g. by putting a <map:serialize type="xml" />
right after your xslt transform?

I just did a quick test here with 2.1.8, and an xinclude transform
immediately following an xsl transform (which creates the xi:include
elements) works just fine.