cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Höglund <jo...@swatdesign.com>
Subject Incomplete image upload
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:25:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the modular database action to save uploaded images into a
blob column in a mysql database. Everything works, except that only 1/5
(65535 bytes per image to be exact) of the uploaded image is being
transfered. Since the actual bytes being transfered is the excact same
independed of the original file size, my guess is there must be related
to some setting, either in coccon, tomcat or mysql.

I have tried to change the value for the upload-max-size property in the
web.xml file, but it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?

Best,
Jonas Hoglund