cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wirz <michael.w...@abs.de>
Subject Re: Antennahouse XSL Formatter Serializer
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:48:37 GMT
That is right, Antennahous XSL Formatter is a commercially available
product.
Its interface - as I am used to it - is a shell script. My piece of code
which will
be in the wiki soon, does not provide any of the licensed XSL Formatter
third
party stuff but does provide a cocoon-style interface for integrating it
seamlessly.
One has to have a valid license at hand to use it (or test with an
evaluation license
-- if there is one available).

Regards,
Michael