cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <kschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuation expiry
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:39:18 GMT
On 12/22/05, Michael Ebert <michael.ebert@ebira.de> wrote:
> Hi Kris,
>
> thank you for your hints. Writing an own flow interpreter seems to be quite
> difficult. Is there a more easy solution anywhere?

Not that I'm aware of. A good starting point is to simply extend
JavaInterpreter and override the "configure" method to do what you
need. You'll also need to modify your cocoon.xconf to use your new
interpreter:

<flow-interpreters default="java" logger="flow">
  <component-instance name="java" class="my.package.MyJavaInterpreter"
time-to-live="..."/>
</flow-interpreters>

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kschneider@gmail.com>