cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <kschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuation expiry
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:47:53 GMT
You might want to check out this thread:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/55453

In short, JavaInterpreter uses a hard-coded, non-configurable value of
600000 for continuation time to live. You'll have to write your own
configurable flow interpreter and replace the default in cocoon.xconf.

Kris Schneider <mailto:kschneider@gmail.com>