cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Sun <clinton_int...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question About Generators Getting Called Twice
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:07:00 GMT
I am just playing around with Cocoon, both with XSP
and writing my own custom generator. I just observed
that it seems like Generators are getting called twice
with the same instance of the Object. This was
observed by throwing some System.err.println in my
XSP, and by writing a simple generator that output
messages to the log in the recycle(), generate(), and
setup() methods.

Is this intended/common behavior for Cocoon to run
through a Generator twice or is my configuration not
quite right?

Cocoon 2.1.8
JDK 1.4
Mac OS X Tiger