cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject caching problem with request attributes?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:28:53 GMT
I believe I have a problem with caching and need some guru help.

Cocoon version is 2.1.7.

I'm using the eXist XQueryGenerator in multiple aggregation parts.  Each of
the xqueries are created in flow script, loaded to request attributes and
then referenced in the generator:

    <map:generate src="module:request-attr:xquery1" type="xquery"/>

The problem I'm having is that the pipeline does not always execute the
latest xquery.  If I wait a while, 30 seconds or so, and rerun the url, the
new xquery is executed.

>From the log I can see that the request attributes are being properly
updated.  I thought this may be a caching problem so If tried the following
without any success:

-          <map:pipes default="noncaching">
-          <map:pipeline internal-only="true" type="noncaching">
-          <map:generator name="xquery" logger="sitemap.generator.xquery"
cache-validity="-1" src="org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator"/>

I've also removed the CacheableProcessingComponent interface from
XQueryGenerator and I still have the problem.

Would anyone have an idea what might be going on?

Thanks,
Gary