cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kavitha T <kavith...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon Initialization Problem
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:39:01 GMT
Hello,,

  Iam trying to run cocoon 2.1.8 under Tomcat 3.3.2.When I try to
access the url http://localhost:8080/cocoon Iam getting the following error:

    Message: Scheduler with name &apos;Cocoon&apos; already exists.
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: cannot create a quartz scheduler
  Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
  Source: Cocoon Servlet
  cause   org.quartz.SchedulerException: Scheduler with name
&apos;Cocoon&apos; already exists.

  I tried to do as per the suggestion given for the similar problem to
copy the block.properties to local.block.properties and uncommented the
lines

  #include.block.cron=false
#include.block.scratchpad=false

  and then performed build.But doesnt work,,,please help me,,,

  Regards
  Kavitha

Yahoo! Shopping