cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nouguier Olivier <oliv...@orcades.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon shutdown listener?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:47:58 GMT
Should look at jakarta-tomcat component for LifeCycleListener.
As my connection towards http://tomcat.apache.org is temporaly down I
cannot be more "précis" | sharp ;}
On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 10:20 +0000, Antony Grinyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anything in cocoon that can be used to invoke a Java class (maybe via an act?)
at shutdown i.e. such as a shutdown listener? We have a webapp application which must clean
up the application (e.g. close open objects) if cocoon is shut down unexpectedly.

> Thanks,
> Ant
> CSW Group Ltd.

http://www.orcades.net
Orcades-lr                 Création de site - Référencement - Conseil
4ter Bd Montpellier
Bat B
34000 MONTPELLIER FRANCE