cocoon-users mailing list archives

From werner <wer...@gefi.at>
Subject 2.1.9 dev - wrong position of help popup when in tab styling
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:31:17 GMT
Hi!

I think there is a little problem with the help popup of Cforms. The
problem can be observed in the first example of the forms block examples
called 'Various Actions'
(http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1). If the link to the
help popup is contained within a tab styling, then the popup appears at
the wrong position. Seems like it is positioned always below the whole
tabbed form. BTW: I only used Firefox, Mozilla and Epiphany, so other
Browsers may show different behaviour.
I don't know where the problem is, maybe the mattkruse lib changed. I
will experiment with this. Let me know if somebody has a solution for
this.

Werner