cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson" <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: Binding for tree widget
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:39:23 GMT
I think we can treat the tree widget by three steps

1. data collection: use xquery or something like it to obtain a tree.
2. data edit: use tree widget to edit the tree.
3. data saving: use xudate or something like it to save the edited data.
In this process, we don't need any binding, but we must update the right
nodes(must know the key)!

Another thinking is using binding like before, but it will be a hard work to
write the binding,
beacuse we must define binding at run time sometimes.

Best Regards

Johnson