cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: cocoon dependencies (was 'Distributing "stand alone" Cocoon apps')
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:52:50 GMT
Thanks, Ralph.

 I guess the developers list is the best place to "browse" to
see how these issues are going to be tackled?

>>> Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com 2005/11/24 08:43 AM >>>

Derek Hohls wrote:

>and 2c from the sideline:
>
>If the creator of Cocoon struggles to bring Cocoon "down to
>size", how simple is it going to be for us unwashed masses...?!
>or is his plea for a cleaner, simpler build going to be taken
>up by someone who really knows what they are doing.

There really isn't much point to this discussion. The use of Maven in
2.2 should cause these issues to go away. It won't be solved in 2.1.

Ralph