cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Distributing "stand alone" Cocoon apps
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:29:58 GMT
I am looking for some general tips on the *option* of
distributing an app, originally built for the web, but not
hosted [ because of a lack of affordable web-hosting sites
for Cocoon :-(  ] that I now wonder might be "do able"
as a standalone package...  it uses cForms, XSL and SVG
and I am unsure if one can, in fact build it as a *reasonable*
sized (under 5mb?) single application that can be launched
from the  desktop with no installation requirements...

Any ideas, pointers or discussion would be appreciated (bear
in mind my ignorance of "builds" in general....)

Thanks!
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice