cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: CForms - different views of the same widget
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:37:02 GMT
I cannot the import class to work - I have added:

importClass(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState);

at the start of the flowscript; and get the error:

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: "file:/D:/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/projects/inddb/script/dbtest.js",
line 14: Not a Java class: [JavaPackage org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState]

Any ideas how to do th eimport correctly?

Thanks.

>>> ian.d.stewart@jpmchase.com 2005/11/04 04:28 PM >>>

Once you have imported the class (using importClass()), you should be able
to reference the class directly, so you should be able to something like:

importClass(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState);
.
.
.
setState(WidgetState.ACTIVE);

HTH,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Daniele Madama"

                      <d.madama@proneti        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      cs.it>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: CForms - different views of the
same widget
                      11/04/2005 08:51

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      users

> This is "setState(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.ACTIVE)"
>
> Alternately, you can also
> "importClass(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState)" either in
> your event handler or in the flowscript that shows the form, if you're
> using flowscript.
>
> Sylvain

IIRC looking at doc [1] you must add 'Packages.' before package
declaration, so the above hint became:

setState(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.ACTIVE)

and

importClass(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState)

Regards
Daniele

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html

--
The box said "Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2k/XP or better" .... so I
installed Linux !

Daniele Madama

Pro-netics s.r.l.
Via Elio Lampridio Cerva 127/c