cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Passing variables between XSL and JavaScript
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 07:06:24 GMT
Or, more formally:

<a><xsl:attribute name="href">custdata_popup?bunit_num=
<xsl:value-of select='sql:row[2]/sql:param1'/><xsl:attribute></a>

(be careful to avoid extra spaces and lines when using this
approach)

>>> ml@wrinkledog.com 2005/11/08 01:00:58 AM >>>

On Nov 7, 2005, at 2:45 PM, Oleg Konovalov wrote:

> The problem is that I have to pass the value of the XSL variable
> as a parameter to that URL as:
> 'custdata_popup?bunit_num='>
> How can I do that ?

It's called an "attribute value template", and it's part of XSLT. E.g,

HTH,
ml