cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Oostindiƫ <vincent.oostin...@ordina.nl>
Subject Re: [2.1.7] LocaleAction and Cookie expiration
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:42:50 GMT
Torsten Curdt <tcurdt <at> apache.org> writes:

> [snip!]
>
> Guys, feel free to submit a patch ;)
>
> cheers
> --
> Torsten

To be honest I'm not really 'into' Cocoon development. I've browsed the
website, the Wiki and parts of the code and that's about it. I'm not very
familiar with the procedures for submitting patches and such. I'll have to find
some time to look into that.

I currently implemented a second LocaleAction (PersistentCookieLocaleAction)
that looks a lot like the original one (C&P) with some minor tweaks (an extra
setting called 'cookie-expiration'). In the project I'm working on (in a team
of 4) I can't really touch the Cocoon source - we're developing against a
vanilla 2.1.7 distribution.

But again, I'll see what I can do.

Greetings,

Vincent