cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using xsl:analyze-string & regex-group?
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:56:16 GMT

Le 19 nov. 05, à 04:53, Matt Kendall a écrit :

> I have used analyze-string and regex-group with the Saxon 8b Trax
> processor before, so I know it's supported there. How do I verify that
> Saxon is being used for the transform? Is there a log message
> somewhere?

If you have configured your transformer under the "saxon" name, using
this in your sitemap

   <map:transform type="saxon" src="yourxsl20transform.xsl"/>

will cause it to be called for sure.

The logs should also tell you which transformer is used if you enable
all debugging logs.

You should also be able to tell if XSLT error messages come from Saxon
or from another processor, as each of them has a different way of
saying things.

-Bertrand