cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pdf serializer encoding
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:10:07 GMT
Le 16 nov. 05, à 11:18, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :

> Looks like the encoreURL transformer is not encoding...

hmmm...cough...well...turns out that the EncodeURL transformer does
*not* encode URLs as its name seems to indicate, it adds sessionIDs to
them. I just checked the encodeurl-* test cases that I updated in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/src/test/org/apache/
cocoon/transformation/  - looks like short memory on my side ;-)

So this wouldn't help in your case, Marc's solution with an XSLT
extension does.

Sorry for misleading you, and I guess we'll have to change the name of
the transformer at some point...

-Bertrand