cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Moissinac <jcmoissi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {realpath:xxx} and mount-table
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:05:22 GMT
The documentation for the RealPathModule says:
RealPathModule  provides a real filesystem path for a virtual
context-relative path.

So,
{realpath:/ccajax/data}
must give a real filesystem path the virtual context-relative /ccajax/data
path
Giving the virtual path on a mounted sitemap, the real filesystem path is
C:\Documents\CocoonSites\ccajax\data
and not C:\Documents\cocoon-2.1.8\build\webapp\ccajax\data, in my sample.

I think the documentation is inaccurate.