cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: War File Not Created During Build
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:33:16 GMT
Is there a target to list valid targets, and a short description of each?
A quick perusal of build.xml (and imported build files) didn't turn up
anything promising.

Thanx,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Upayavira

                      <uv@odoko.co.uk>         To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      11/29/2005 07:25         Subject:  Re: War File Not Created During Build

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Lindsell, O (Owen) wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to install cocoon on Windows 2000 server.  I downloaded the
latest stable version (2.1.8) and ran the command: "build webapp"
> According to the install instructions this should generate a file
"cocoon.war".  This file isn't created.  I tried again with the command:
"build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp"
> Still no war file was generated.
> Can anyone help me with this?
> The build appears to work perfectly apart from no generating the war
file.  It generates a webapp directory, so perhaps I could build the war
file manually.
> Owen.

surely you should be doing "build war" not "build webapp". The latter
just creates a webapp dir in build/webapp, but doesn't create a war file
from it.

Those docs sound like they're wrong. Where are they?

Regards, Upayavira