cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject get Coplets from Layout
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:26:03 GMT
Hi,
I'm using pageLabel to change page in my portal.
I need to obtain all copletIstanceData Objects in a Named-Item of my portal.xml (in the layout
directory).
I know that this code:

service = (PortalService) cocoon.getServiceManager().lookup(PortalService.ROLE);
cid = service.getComponentManager().getProfileManager().getCopletInstanceData("searcherResult");

i can have the coplet instance data; what i want to do now is to have all the coplets instance
data in a given pageLabel. I know a pageLabel and i want all coplet instance data presents
in its named-item co-related.