cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: xmlize in jx and 'NOT_FOUND is not a function'
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:11:05 GMT
Hi Upayavira

Instead of the solution below with the 'stringToSAX' JavaScript function I
have solved the xmlize problem with the following statement in the
JavaScript.

var xmlizableWspResult = new
org.apache.cocoon.xml.StringXMLizable(xmlString);

The jx template now just contains a simple
<jx:out value="${xmlizableWspResult}"/>

More elegant, isn't it ... many thanks for your support ... Raffaele