cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: AW: using XML from the generation in the sitemap
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:20:22 GMT
Hi cocooners

Thanks a lot for your interest for my problem.
To make it hopefully finally clear what I want to do can be seen in the
following pileline. Have a look at the {XPATH-expre} that refers a XML
content generated by the wsporxy.

<map:match type="wildcard" pattern="genXmlV2Wsp**">
  <map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{global:v2Wsp}{1}"/>
  <map:call resource="xsltgTrax">
    <map:parameter name="pagePath" value="{XPATH-expre}"/>
  </map:call>
</map:match>

I'm afraid but I think Upayavira is right. I hope to be wrong.

Many thanks in advance ... Raffaele