cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Goetzmann Bertrand" <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject Problem with sendmail action
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:47:52 GMT
Hello,

I use the sendmail action in my sitemap.xmap to, of course, send emails
from a form. It works well if all the parameters needed are correct, but
otherwise I can't read the "status" parameter that the action set.
I think it is perhaps a bug because in the concerned source code,
Sendmail.java from org.apache.cocoon.acting package, if the operation
fails (an exception is raized), the act method returns null, and then
you can't read the "status" (with the value server-error or user-error)
parameter nor the "message" parameter, in the sitemap.

Is someone cab confirm this ? Thank.

Bertrand Goetzmann.