cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Page iteration in Cocoon
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:01:19 GMT
I think, but probably you're a bit late for this, the kind of stuff you described below will
be much easier using jdo instead of writing all kinds of queries yourself....

Furhtermore, the subject confuses me since there is a paginator transformer but this is probably
not the thing you want. Is it so, that you post a bunch of form fields, and that each (or
a couple of) form field results in an sql query?

AS