cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lindsell, O \(Owen\)" <O.Linds...@rl.ac.uk>
Subject War File Not Created During Build
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:17:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to install cocoon on Windows 2000 server.  I downloaded the latest stable version
(2.1.8) and ran the command: "build webapp"
According to the install instructions this should generate a file "cocoon.war".  This file
isn't created.  I tried again with the command: "build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp"
Still no war file was generated.
Can anyone help me with this?
The build appears to work perfectly apart from no generating the war file.  It generates a
webapp directory, so perhaps I could build the war file manually.
Owen.