cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wirz <michael.w...@abs.de>
Subject Re: Antennahouse XSL Formatter Serializer
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:24:09 GMT
Thank you for your interest, I'd really like to contribute.

In fact, it is just one source file -- i embedded a more generic
helper class (doing some asynchronuous input/output stream stuff)
as an inner class to keep things simple.

Could you point me to the wiki or the "scratchpad of cocoon"?
I have been using cocoon for quite a while now but I do not yet
know the development setup of the cocoon project -- although
I am really interested...

Thank you,
Michael

--