cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: Does cocoon support Word .doc as output format
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:33:26 GMT
Look at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_wd2003_ta/html/OfficeWordWordMLtoXSL-FO.asp

Download the exe and run it. It will create a folder with XSLT's. With Professional edition
of Word
2003 you can optionally apply the XSLT's when saving the file, but applying them outside Word
works
just as well. You can use the XSLT's with any compliant XSLT processor.

The XSL-FO is slightly tweaked for XEP.

Kind regards,
Geert