cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Handling configuration files during cocoon update
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:16:08 GMT
This is probably a good time to point out one of the features of 2.2.
You no longer need to use XConfToolTask.  Instead, you can place your
xconf files into a directory where they are automatically included.
Also, you can place the component section of the sitemap in an xconf
file and include it into your sitemap leaving only the pipelines in the
sitemap (see the main sitemap.xmap for an example).

Ralph