cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: XMLFileModule
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:42:35 GMT
You will most likely find it in cocoon.xconf, though it might have been better to put the definition

of the myxml input module into the appropriate sitemap file.

About choosing the XML file:
What I did just the other day was, make the input module point to something like cocoon:/myxmlfile

and define in your sitemap what file should actually be read. I am combining request-param
values
with values from another input-module to construct the path to the file I am using for the
input
module.. :-)

Regards,
Geert