cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Configuring input modules in a sitemap
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:37:48 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to define an XMLInputModule in a sitemap (2.1.X)? And
>> have the XML file it refers to be relative to that sitemap?
>>

> Have you tried this?
> <map:components>
>  <input-modules>
>    <input-module name="foo" class="org...XMLInputModule>
>    </input-module>
>  </input-modules>
> </map:components>

S**t, it works! That's powerful!

Now, my next question, which'll have me really well set up is:

How do I load an arbitrary set of js files? The XML file used by that
input module will list a number of directories. In each will be a
dirname/dirname.js file, which I want to be loaded.

I believe I can't just do a foreach and cocoon.load(dirname +".js"),
because of stuff to do with locking the top level.

I'm happy to have a bit of Java code handling this if required.

Any ideas how?

Thanks again.

Upayavira