cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@bluexml.org>
Subject Re: Is the cocoon portal redirection mandatory ?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:12:53 GMT
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret a écrit :
> The first time you go to the cocoon portal, when you are not connected,
> you are redirected to the portal with a sessionid. This way, the server
> sets up a cookie to your browser.
>
> I want to suppress this redirection. Is it possible ?
>
> Jean-Christophe
>
> Jean-Baptiste Quenot a écrit :
>
>> * Jean-Christophe Kermagoret:
>>

>>> When you try to connect to the portal when not connected : * the
>>> server sends you a new URL  to connect to through a 302 response
>>> with a new location that contains a cookie
>>

>> Just to be sure, redirection from where to where?

I think I solve partly my problem.

To tell Tomcat not to use cookies, I just put a cookies attribute to
false in my context definition :

<Context docBase="/home/jck/Project/repons/core/web" path="/repons"
cookies="false">

I still have my portal redirection problem

Any ideas ?
--

BlueXML
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret