cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Jetty and pgjdbc2.jar
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:57:59 GMT
On 11.11.2005 18:59, Yves Vindevogel wrote:

> I need to connect Cocoon to a Postgresql db.
> Under Tomcat, I just put my jar in the lib dir of Tomcat.
>
> Is it the same under Jetty ?  I put it in /lib/optional, but Jetty does
> not use it.

Jetty does not load the files from lib/optional as this is just a Cocoon
directory used when building Cocoon. At the end the files will be
somewhere in build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib. So you either place your file
directly there or you must execute "build webapp" again for getting the
file copied from lib/optional to the correct target dir.

Jörg