cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Three steps DB Interaction
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:42:19 GMT
Omar Adobati wrote:
> I think no... can you tell me how to do it?
> Sorry if is a stupid question, but I'm working with cocoon just from a
> few days, and I'm not so good with it...

Okay, this will not work with Cocoon 2.1.7. You need to download Cocoon
in its entirety from Subversion, using a subversion client (e.g.
tortoisesvn.tigris.org), from:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X

Then you'll be able to use this code. Or wait until we finally get 2.1.8
out, it'll be in there.

Regards, Upayavira