cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: LinkTranslatorMapAction is now available anymore
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:22:20 GMT
On 10.11.2005 16:39, Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to use the webmail application provided in the mail block but the
> LinkTranslatorMapAction is not available anymore.
>
> Does anyone know where I could find this class ? Or maybe it has been
> replaced by another class or module (something related to forrest ?)

Do you refer to my latest changes in trunk [1] or to the branch? The
mail block has a dependency on the scratchpad block for that
LinkTranslatorMapAction. Unfortunately the scratchpad block is no longer
delivered with 2.1 branch, but you can copy the class from the blocks
repository.

For solving the issue I started the thread. Unfortunately nobody replied
up to now.

Jörg

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=113156698121390&w=4