cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Processing variables in the sitemap
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:05:29 GMT
Stewart, Gary wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> A bit of a strange question here. I have a chunk in my sitemap that does something like:
>
> <map:call resource="xforms-processing">
>  <map:parameter name="form-name" value="edit-form/{../id}" />
> </map:call>
>
> and then in the resource it basically calls cocoon:/{form-name} along with some other
processing. The problem appears to be that {../id} is handed to the call which doesn't have
id as part of it's scope. Is there some way to assess the variable before handing it over
as a parameter so basically the resource would see "edit-form/1231".

Well, it _should_ be resolved before actually calling the resource...
Double-checked the code...

Sylvain