cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How usable is davmap?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:04:14 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Anyone know how viable the davmap sitemap in the webdav block is?
>
> Can it handle read/write? Are there any known functionality lacks? Would
> you consider using it in a production (low volume) scenario?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I used it as the sarting point for a webdav server providing resources
virtualization, needed to decouple it from the repository component as I
wanted to link it to simple sources, and ended up with a heavy
refactoring :-)

So I do have a working solution which needs some polishing before being
committed back to Cocoon....

Sylvain