cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "g[R]eK" <g...@bluebottle.com>
Subject Re: using XML from the generation in the sitemap
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:06:58 GMT
Upayavira napisaƂ(a):
> Merico Raffaele wrote:
>
>> Hi cocooners
>>
>> Does anybody knows if there is a possibility to use xml values that was
>> generated before as input in the sitemap as ie:
>>     <map:parameter name="paraName" value="{XPATH-expression}"/>
>>

> No, because the sitemap is built and those parameters are handled before
> the generator starts and any of that XML is seen. If you need to do
> that, you need to use flowscript as a controller, get the content, get
> your xpath value, and pass it to your pipeline
I'm not sure if my different understanding of question is correct but I
think Merico asked about feeding map:parameter with value obtained using
*static* XPath from dynamic generated XML file. If I'm right it's
possible using XMLFileModule[1].

[1]
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/XMLFileModule.html

--