cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Daniele Madama" <d.mad...@pronetics.it>
Subject Re: CForms - different views of the same widget
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:51:14 GMT
> This is "setState(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.ACTIVE)"
>
> Alternately, you can also
> "importClass(org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState)" either in
> your event handler or in the flowscript that shows the form, if you're
> using flowscript.
>
> Sylvain

IIRC looking at doc [1] you must add 'Packages.' before package
declaration, so the above hint became:

setState(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState.ACTIVE)

and

importClass(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.WidgetState)

Regards
Daniele

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html

--
The box said "Requires Windows 95/98/Me/Nt/2k/XP or better" .... so I
installed Linux !

Daniele Madama

Pro-netics s.r.l.
Via Elio Lampridio Cerva 127/c