cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jens Maukisch <coc...@maukisch.net>
Subject Re[2]: Cocooners in Shanghai?
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 03:42:47 GMT
Hi,

> Cool! I find that Cocoon is not widely adopted in Mainland China.

I was wondering if Cocoon really is not widley adopted or if they
just don't talk about using Cocoon here (e.g. on the mailinglists).

> It's a pity that developers here don't find Cocoon's advantage over
> other framework like struts or something. Doesn't it make sense to
> arrange some GetTogether here regularly?

As as long as I stay in Shanghai (approximately until April 2006, but
this may change) I would be happy to come to regulary meetings to meet
some Cocooners, because here in my company there are only PHP-Guys :-)

So at the moment we are 4 (Steven, Phil, Johnson and myself), so we
could find a date where we all have time. I've time almost every evening
except on mondays.

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch