cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters between pages
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 04:41:04 GMT
Geert,

I tried to create a hidden input variable and
pass the value, but getParameterValues() returns me
only a single value, while I expect a bunch of values.

Could you please give a code sample (for a group of Checkboxes)?

Yes, 2.0.4 is a bit old. I am new to Cocoon and got a bunch
of Cocoon projects to enhance/do bug fixes/support.
Would love to upgrade to 2.1.X, but not sure what is involved.
Is that difficult?
Most likely start it early next year (to take advantage of
Lepido).

Thank you,
Oleg.