cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ralston <mich...@ralston.id.au>
Subject ServiceManager outside Cocoon
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:46:48 GMT
I'm developing some junit tests for some java code which is used inside
Cocoon.

Some of the objects I need access to are loaded by the ServiceManager, I
assume these are declared in cocoon.xconf right? Where does cocoon load these
and what is the best way to emulate this without starting up cocoon in a
servlet engine?

Cocoon seems to currently use the excalibur component manager, which is marked
as deprecate. To provide the same services to my JUnit tests, should I also
use the ECM, or can I use something like the Fortress Service Manager, if so,
how do I get it to load the same services as cocoon?

Am I even on the right track or completely confused?

Michael